Security News #0x37
- If you are a student and want to get a glimpse of what a company goes through when under attack, you may want to read this great piece on Threatpost that describes how Facebook does internal Red Team attacks.
- If you are having trouble keeping track of all of the Java vulnerabilities over the last year or so, you might want to check out Eric Romang’s Java Exploits & Timeline. Yoy may also want to check out Java-0day.com which keeps track of how long it has been since Java was last hacked.
- Evernote was attacked, and is requiring users to change passwords. See the message from Evernote.
- Last week we mentioned a screen unlock bug for Apple iPhones; well Ars Technica reports that Samsung suffers a similar problem.
- Joe’s Security Blog has a nice post on how they reversed a botnet.