Security News #0x0B
- Metasploit has a new module to exploit MS12-027. This flaw affects MS Office 2007 and 2010, including Word and Excel.
- Multiple vulnerabilities were noted in WordPress 3.3.1. See also the Spider Labs blog entry.
- One of the speakers at NCCDC introduced us all to the joyfulness and righteousness of process hacker.
- CVE 2012-2110 is a flaw in the commonly deployed OpenSSL library. Apparently the first released patch did not fix the vulnerability.
- Two more useful links from the Penetration Testing Lab:
- All right says the crowd- enough about attacks on television sets. Hmmm. What about video cameras? Luigi Auriemma has released a handful of attacks on Samsung network cameras.