- A tutorial on the use of ettercap for ARP poisoning has been posted on Eating Security.
- When you request a page in Firefox, it can make other ancillary checks. These are nice, but if you are extracting logs from e.g. a proxy, these checks can clutter up your logs. The folks at cruft show how to tweak Firefox to avoid these.
- Vivek Gite has a piece on the Top 20 Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices.
- Did you know that cjb.net provides free shell accounts?
- AmrThabet has a nice post on the art of Win32 shellcoding.