- Are you looking for a job? There is a job fair solely for cyber security experts in Columbia, MD on Tuesday, March 20.
- There is a nice post on how to exploit CVE-2011-2371, a bug in Firefox on the GTDR blog. Now, I am not just linking there because the author has good taste in WordPress style sheets. If you really want to see how to develop an exploit, you should take a look at this.
- NIST and the State of Maryland are establishing a cybersecurity lab.
- Do you want to know how to use keyloggers in Metasploit?
- Did you know you can use Skype as a network proxy?
- Would you like to know more about random number generation?
- Version 3.0 of the Social Engineer Toolkit (SET) has just been released.
- Metasploit 4.2 has just been released! A user’s guide is now available.